Being tall is an advantage, especially in business. People will always remember you. And if you're in a crowd, you'll always have some clean air to breathe.
The Breathe Easy campaign encourages residents to help reduce ground-level ozone and keep everyone breathing easy all summer by following these simple steps:
* Use public transit
* Telecommute or carpool
* Wait until dusk to refuel your car
* Inflate your tires to the proper level
* Turn off lights and electronics when not in use
* Clean HVAC filters each month
* Use a gas or electric grill instead of charcoal
* Use an electric-powered lawn mower
* Download the Clean Air Partners App to check daily air quality levels in your area
To learn more about the Breathe Easy campaign and learn how you can join the thousands who have already pledged to make a difference, visit cleanairpartners.net and follow them on Facebook and Twitter @CleanAirPartner.