Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Vision Boards

Hope dreams into being what is possible but not yet formed.
~Sharon Weil


Happy 2019!

I wasn't going to post anything today because I'm short on time, but then I thought about vision boards...I made one for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it. Maybe you'd like to give it a try? You can find tips here (but I would encourage you to ultimately just do whatever pleases you):

The Chopra Center's Vision Board 101
Vision Boards (Pinterest)
Artful Parent: Make a Vision Board

The supplies I used: a sturdy piece of paper (printmaking paper), rubber cement, scissors, and a bunch of old calendars, magazines, catalogs. I thought about what I wanted to strive for and attract this year, and cut out pictures that represented those things. I'd read that it's a good idea to leave space and not cover every square inch of your paper, which felt good even though it was the opposite of what I would have done without that recommendation.



1 comment:

Pop said...

This is a great idea...and the board doesn't necessarily have to be a really big one. Good to have some white space, too, as you say.