For this Music Monday, we have Autumn...
And Four Seasons album covers:
And a doodle:
* A biography of Vivaldi, with a list of recommended recordings
* An upcoming movie based on Vivaldi's early life
* Movies that have used Vivaldi's music
* Free scores of the Four Seasons at Mutopia
* Vivaldi's lost manuscripts
Did you see how long the list was of movie soundtracks that have used Vivaldi's music? It's 187 titles long!
Classical music, boring? Movie directors use it to heighten excitement, fear, romance, mystery, adventure, sorrow. Sounds like pretty much the opposite of indifference to me.