Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Cuileanan

Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
~Franklin P. Jones


Doggie snippets today. Have you seen this clip of a dog delivering dog treat truck treats? I didn't know that such a thing existed, but various places have trucks and in San Diego, a "barkery" has a dog treat bike. Love it :-)

One of my dogs (Preston) is half the size of my other dog (Lucy) so when Lucy is up to no good, it amuses me to tell her that I'm going to get her and her little dog, too:



3 comments:

Pop said...

Great clip of the dog delivering dog treats. And, nope, would never have guessed that there was such a thing as a dog treat truck.

Wonder what Preston thinks about being "threatened" because of something Lucy did!

Tabatha said...

Preston answers to "Lucy" anyway...he always wants to be involved, haha!

Michelle Heidenrich Barnes said...

Haha! :D