Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Love Letter to Libraries

Libraries are a great bastion of physical experience–a literal city of books, with laws and codes and maps and roads through high paginated towers.
~ Catherynne M. Valente



Sending you to Catherynne M. Valente's blog this morning for a post called "We Are All Wyveraries: A Love Letter to Libraries." (There are some typos...giving you a heads-up because I got confused in the second paragraph trying to make sense of them, e.g. "ate" should be "are.")

2 comments:

Linda B said...

Thank you Tabatha. Sending it on to a few librarians I know. They will love it, as I did.

GatheringBooks said...

Will do the same as Linda :) I've met quite a number of great librarians recently because of the AFCC (Asian Festival of Children's Content) here in Singapore. I'm sure they'd love this. By the way, Fats has done a review of this book. She loved it. :)