Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Older PF and AT Revisited

Although I only started this blog a few months ago, I have been sharing Art Thursday and Poetry Friday posts on my web site for a few years. I put the ones from my site up here when I started this blog, so there are a lot of posts from other years that you might not have seen. Here are a few old Art Thursday entries you might want to visit:

Masks
Around the Bases(baseball art)
Puppetpalooza
Washington, D.C. art
Riding the Wind (wind sculptures)

I'm just mentioning a few, but I am not picking "favorites," as that would be like choosing favorites among your babies.

Here are some Poetry Friday posts you might have missed:

* Dead Poets
* They Follow Still (Orpheus and Eurydice)
* Spy Poems
* The vampire Nosferatu
* Bad Poetry! Oh, Noetry!

This was fun, and I barely scratched the surface. I'll have to do this again sometime. The ATs above included a lot of 3D art -- maybe next time I'll focus on paintings or photography.

Note:
When I posted my old entries here, their comments did not come with them from my web site. I moved a few comments by hand, but most of them I didn't, so their comments aren't there. My apologies to the original commenters. I might go back and move them still, even though their dates will be messed up (the comment might be from 2008, but it will say 2010).


No comments: