Thursday, May 4, 2017

A Mom-and-Pop Operation

We may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us.
~Bergen Evans


Happy Art Thursday! I had an "a-ha" moment this week about upcoming Art Thursday posts. I realized that, having done over 450 of them, I had a huge archive that I could raid to share with you. I mean, I can't remember what all I've posted, so I know that you can't. So that which is old will be new again, and maybe it will give me a little more time for writing. Win-win? Hope so.

First up -- art by my parents!

River View through the Arches
by Catherine Wingfield-Yeatts

Fantasy Roller Bird
by Catherine Wingfield-Yeatts

Sweet Smell of Spring
by Catherine Wingfield-Yeatts


**********

Light In A Cage
By Harry W. Yeatts, Jr.

Through the Keyhole #1
by Harry W. Yeatts Jr.

Bee Footprints
by Harry W. Yeatts, Jr.

Blind Fiddler's Eye
by Harry Yeatts, Jr.


More old posts:
A poem for my mom
A book for my dad

4 comments:

jan godown annino said...

A wonderful gallery.
A fabulous legacy to share.
Many appreciations for curating this online gift to us.
(I am especially called to the Fantasy Bird.)

Michelle Heidenrich Barnes said...

Oh my goodness, I had no idea!!! Hooray for your parents– for the art, color, perspective, AND the child named Tabatha they brought into this world!

Ben said...

Love 'em! My favorites are the Blind Fiddler's Eye and the Fantasy Roller Bird.

Karen Edmisten said...

Oh, they do beautiful work! And what a great idea!