Thursday, August 19, 2021

Goose for a free Belarus!

At one point my favorite teacher left Belarus, and I switched to a drawing class. From that moment on, I've been creating paintings. And now it's as important for me as breathing or eating.
~ Anton Rodionov
Anton Rodionov is a Belarusian painter who lives and works in Minsk. He used to restore paintings for the National Art Museum of Belarus, then worked as an artist-designer at the Belarusian Hi-Tech Park. Presently, he works in his own Anton Rodionov’s Creative Studio.
Check out Anton Rodionov's art on Behance, including Goose for a free Belarus! from Birds with People

Bird Singing

Spring in the Heart (featuring the artist's wife)

City of My Dreams

Read an article about Anton in the Belarusian Contemporary Art Magazine Chrysalis Mag.

1 comment:

Pop said...

Really cool paintings...especially loved "Grasshopper"!