What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
“I find you very attractive.”
Hi folks! For Wellness Wednesday, I'm thinking about things you can do to celebrate Valentine's Day. To me, you can celebrate anybody and everybody you love on Valentine's Day, including yourself.
Some doable projects:
* Mini Letters for your valentines
* Valentines Fortunes
* Washi tape tic-tac-toe valentine
* Jan Brett's printable valentine pages for kids
* Chocolate Cream a la Mount Vernon
* Pecan pie muffins
* Apple butter cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting
* DIY Tassel Garland (can do in pink, white, red) (I admit, this one is time-consuming, but it looks good)
A pre-making meditation:
Want to give someone a notebook or do something with a notebook you've been given? Here are some ideas: