~William Shakespeare, Othello
Good morning! Today's Wellness Wednesday post is inspired by a recent talk I had with a friend. She had been undeservedly raked over the coals by a loved one. I can think of other instances when that has happened. What to do in that situation?
* What to Do When You Live with Angry People: 7 Gentle Tips
* How To Deal With Angry People
* 5 Ways to Deal with Angry People
* Five Ways to Cope with Family Bullies
* An old post about healthy/unhealthy relationships
You may love somebody, but self-preservation really does need to kick in, especially if they have anger, disorder, or addiction issues that they aren't addressing. You don't want to be somebody's emotional (or physical!) punching bag. Take care of yourself.