Wednesday, February 20, 2019

SteadyCraftin

We're not machines! We have a human need for craftsmanship!
~Bill Watterson


When I was at my parents' house last weekend, we were talking about something and I thought "that would be a good topic for Wellness Wednesday!" But I didn't write it down and forgot...I tried to remember, but the only words that came to mind were "insurance" and "emoluments," neither of which did we talk about nor would they make a particularly good WW post. Maybe it's something that rhymes with one of those words. (I kid! Winsurance? Schmoluments?)

I did think of something else. There's this dude/puppet named TheCrafsMan who reminds me of Bob Ross. Soothing and educational both. See what I mean:





More make-it-yourself posts

1 comment:

Pop said...

Bob Ross lives! This was soothing and educational...and like Ross, the results are close to magic.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.