Monday, March 26, 2018

Celebrate

I was watching a collection of vintage '80s cereal commercials when I paused to wonder why cereal manufacturers no longer included toy prizes inside every box. It was a tragedy, in my opinion. Another sign that civilization was going straight down the tubes.
~Ernest Cline


I wasn't sure what to post for Music Monday, and then I remembered my youngest high-fived me yesterday for growing up during the '80s (thank you, Ready Player One). The '80s it is!









It's hard to stop! I should probably do more '80s music next week...

5 comments:

Ben said...

Love it!! The overalls are great. Love Kool & the Gang.

Alice Nine said...

I love that your youngest high-fived you for growing up in the 80's. My granddaughters have dug deep in my closet trying to find "vintage" things to wear or accessorize with when they have special dress-up days at school.

Keri Collins Lewis said...

Working out to 80’s music never fails to make me smile. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

jan godown annino said...

Lively stuff! Thank you for this groovy personal history :)

Pop said...

Ah...the Second British Invasion. Love the Eighties music and the fact that MTV was in its heyday so we could see the groups. I mean, you really had to see Cyndi Lauper doing Girls Just Want to Have Fun to really appreciate it! :-)