Thursday, March 26, 2015

Finch

It seemed I was always looking for the right medium to express myself in and I feel that I have found it.
~Mister Finch


When I saw Mister Finch's textile creatures, I was both fascinated and charmed. They appeal to me in a tactile way and also to my love of story. There are many stories here...

Sending a thank you to Finch for allowing me to share these!

Moths on Books
by Mister Finch

Mushrooms
by Mister Finch

Grey Squirrel
by Mister Finch

Black Spider with Poppies
by Mister Finch

Snails
by Mister Finch

Moth Circle
by Mister Finch

Swan
by Mister Finch

Moon
by Mister Finch

Fish
by Mister Finch

Mister Finch: Living in a Fairytale World

2 comments:

HWY said...


Mister Finch certainly has found his medium...these are very interesting.

The tactile element would be interesting, too...though I doubt he'd let us touch them. ;-)

I particularly like Moths on Books (though I don't like moths on books) and the Grey Squirrel.

Author Amok said...

I'm in love with those snails. Gorgeous, Tabatha. Maybe worthy of some ekphrastic poems?