Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Heart Art


Are you thinking about Valentines Day yet? I am, mostly because my youngest child likes to make 3D valentines for her classmates and those take a while to make. In past years, she's made these:



This photo doesn't do justice to the adorable paper mache "love bugs" she made.

Links and Comments:
* The Elephant Valentine instructions and pattern
* I couldn't find the directions for the Love Bug or the Valentine Knave, but maybe the pictures give you an idea of how to do it? Email me if you have questions and I'll try to remember.
* These Valentine Vermin are cute.
* Make a valentine for yourself out of a sweater.
* A Valentine's Day Art Thursday post from 2008

1 comment:

M Pax said...

Oh, I would love to get one of her Valentines. Those are wonderful. Looks like a fun project.

Not thinking about Valentines here much. Thinking about sending something to my nieces.