Monday, September 30, 2013

Make Your Own Musical Instruments, Plus

I'll start with a song -- this is for my dad. These guys really nail it:


Now for making your own musical instruments... I like making stuff myself, although usually I make things that involve art supplies, food, or herbs. The difficulty of these varies. The water organ looks like something I could do! The last two are a Pinterest board and a magazine.

* Play Music by Test Tube (Water Music Organ)
* Make a Giant Vuvuzela
* Homemade Pan Flute with Straws
* How to Play a Piano With a Computer Keyboard
* How to Make a Carrot Recorder Ocarina
* A Kazoo from a Glass Bottle
* How to Build a Strum Stick
* Homemade Musical Instruments
* Making Music Magazine

One more thing! Here's "what happens when you let random people lead an orchestra":


1 comment:

Pop said...

Wow, you're right, they really nailed it.

And (with apologies to Lennon, McCartney, et al.) it sounds even better without vocals!

As an instrumental, one can really hear the Blues influence in the song.

Thanks, Sweetie.