Saturday, December 31, 2011

Stand By Me

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No I won't be afraid
No I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me


How many songs have both a washboard AND a cello in them? Also, isn't Roberto Luti's guitar cool? And doesn't Grandpa Elliott have a very smooth voice?

A song sung by artists from around the world...

Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around The World from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

Playing for Change has put together two Songs Around the World albums.

2 comments:

Retta said...

I've seen this several times, and loved it each time! So creative and moving... I loved the addition of the unexpected, like the Twin Eagle Drum group and the African group Sinamuva. Wonderful!

Mary Lee said...

Oh, wow! I'm glad I kept watching -- it kept getting better and better!