Thursday, June 2, 2016

Pigments

Piano keys are black and white
but they sound like a million colors in your mind
~Maria Cristina Mena


I was rear-ended at a stoplight this week, and my back hurts when I sit. So...I have to keep this short!



Pigments through the Ages is one of several exhibits in the WebExhibits online museum, a public service of the Institute for Dynamic Educational Advancement (IDEA).

On their site you can:
Choose pigments
Browse colors
Browse timeline
Make paintings

Very cool! Do you have a favorite color?

3 comments:

Pop said...


The pigments web site is very cool...and a joy for those of us who love colors.

Hope your back feels better *very* soon.

Michelle Heidenrich Barnes said...

I'm not sure if I do have a favorite color. I like certain shades of lots of different colors... but not black and blue, the color of your pain. :( Feel better, Tabatha!

Brenda at FriendlyFairyTales said...

I love so many colors, I could never choose. I feel sad that you were rear-ended, that creates such a problem with your neck and back, as I remember well. I hope you'll take it easy, and that you heal well, by which I mean completely and soon.