Recently, I mentioned Maya Angelou's cookbooks. Like to cook? If you'd like to try some story-related cooking, you have a LOT of choices!
* Library Thing has a compilation of Literary Cookbooks that includes everything from Roald Dahl's Revolting Recipes to Food To Die For: Secrets from Kay Scarpetta's Kitchen.
* Jama Rattigan (whose whole blog is food and literature-based) has a list of her favorite literary cookbooks.
* About.com offers a Top 10 Literary Cookbooks.
* A site about Chaucer's Cookery.
* Harry Potter recipes
* An interesting food time-line, Mesopotamia through Shakespeare, with info about what Romeo and Juliet would have eaten, among other things.
* Recipes from Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel. (Reading that book was so mouth-watering! I should really try one of these...)