Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lark & Key

Imagination is the only key to the future. Without it, none exists -- with it, all things are possible.
~Ida Tarbell


Spending some time with art from the Lark & Key gallery in North Carolina today. Thank you to gallery owners Sandy Snead and Duy Huynh for giving me permission to share these with you!

Just A Short While
by Angie Renfro

Steampunk House
by Barbara Chadwick

A Sea Of Umbrellas
by Kendra Baird

Tree Boats
by Janet Eskridge

Circus Romance
by Duy Huynh

Lidded Indian Stamped Jar
by Paula Smith

The Magnolia Tree
by Mary Alayne Thomas


4 comments:

Linda B said...

Tabatha, so gorgeous. Each time, I'd think 'that's my favorite!' Then there was another. I am such a color person, and I know I don't have to pick, but I do really like the umbrellas. Thanks!

HWY said...


Wonderful variety...and all very imaginative.

I was struck (pleasantly) by A Sea of Umbrellas especially.

Though, The Magnolia Tree is somehow very soothing.

And Happy Birthday to you, Tabatha!

Liz Steinglass said...

I absolutely love that first one.

Tabatha said...

Thank you! I had a great day :-)