Monday, April 27, 2015

Relaxing

Wrapped up in the music, I threw myself into an overstuffed chair and let my legs dangle over the arm, the position in which Nature intended music to be listened to, and for the first time in days I felt the muscles in my neck relaxing.
~Alan Bradley



Guess where I am? On a walk with Lucy

I have some friends, young and old, who have been in need of relaxation. While I was looking around for relaxing music for young people, I found Indigo Dreams:



Other relaxing things, in case you are in the market for any:

Cup of Calm tea (If you try it, might want to drink just a little at first just to see if it makes you sleepy. Sometimes a little can relax and more can make you want to go to bed!)

Coloring books for relaxation (for all ages)

A warm footbath can be *very* relaxing.

A soothing poem addendum: Leonard Nimoy reads Desiderata by Max Ehrmann.

No comments: