Sunday, October 3, 2010

Into the Wild Blue

Previously, I posted an upbeat classical music playlist; this playlist is of a different sort. But it still might be new to you.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

"Unknown" is actually Carrie Newcomer, who definitely deserves a spot on my list of great voices. As a folksinger, I guess technically she doesn't belong on my list of country women, but I think her song goes nicely in the mix.

I would have added Kelly Willis (Heaven's Just A Sin Away), but I couldn't find a clear enough version on Mixpod.

As long as we're getting a little bit country, here's a link about clogging. As a child, I loved watching cloggers. Today's clogging looks different than the way I remember it. (If you wanted to learn some steps from a web site, look at Learn To Clog Dance With Sheri.)

The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie.
- Agnes de Mille


No comments: