Monday, January 18, 2016

Leo Moracchioli

Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
~Author Unknown


It might be an understatement to say that my listening habits are eclectic. Last week, I listened to Jamie Woon's Spirits somewhat obsessively. I was singing a waltz this morning (at our house, we are prone to singing classical music, who cares if it doesn't have words?). I love blues, country, choral music, folk rock, Andalasian dance songs, etc., and today I can't stop listening to Norwegian heavy metal musician Leo Moracchioli.





1 comment:

Pop said...


Okay, now this'll wake you up...both musically and visually!

The first one was very catchy...did a great cover of Stayin' Alive, and the kid's room was actually a funny "venue."

The second one was definitely more metal...and the characters were, uh, unexpected. Anyone see Alice and the White Rabbit in a sandlot?

Love the diversity here, Tab.