Saturday, January 23, 2016

2016 Edgar Nominees

There is always a pleasure in unravelling a mystery, in catching at the gossamer clue which will guide to certainty.
~Elizabeth Gaskell


I really need to go through my books and give some away. I have piles all over the place. And here are some more I want to buy!


The 2016 MWA Edgar nominees for Best Juvenile and Best Young Adult mysteries:

BEST JUVENILE

Catch You Later, Traitor by Avi
If You Find This by Matthew Baker
Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head by Lauren Oliver & H.C.Chester
Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands
Footer Davis Probably is Crazy by Susan Vaught



BEST YOUNG ADULT

Endangered by Lamar Giles
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
Ask the Dark by Henry Turner


The full list of nominees

2 comments:

Linda B said...

Oh my, another list! And of good ones, I'm sure. Thanks, Tabatha, will keep it handy!

Author Amok said...

I'm really looking forward to reading Curiosity House!