Thursday, November 27, 2014

Unreal

Thanksgiving is the holiday that encompasses all others. All of them, from Martin Luther King Day to Arbor Day to Christmas to Valentine's Day, are in one way or another about being thankful.
~Jonathan Safran Foer


No reason for sharing abstract art today, except that I am not usually thankful enough for it.

Lichen Art
by Jeremy Atkinson

Abstract Pop-Up Toaster
by Wayne Wilkinson

Ink in Water
by Leonardo Aguiar

Fellow Traveller
by Mr. Art

Splattered Rock
by Jean Delage

Lessons from an Alchemist
by Humberto Antonio Muñiz

Written Words
by Angel A. Alfonso Castillo

1 comment:

HWY said...

I'm with you, Tabatha...love abstract art and need to be more thankful for it.

These are great examples. My favorites are Written Words, Splattered Rock, and Abstract Pop-Up Toaster...though the others are very interesting, too.

And they inspire me to expand my own art. Thanks!