The first time I saw Anthony Hopkins was in The Silence of the Lambs. He is far far far more attractive here, reading Aedh Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven. It starts at 1:30.
Makes me want to see Awakenings again:
I can't seem to stop:
You used to be able to watch the entire The Song of Lunch online. But now all you can see is the trailer:
* An Angel at My Table about poet Janet Frame looks worth checking out.
* A mention of Bright Star about John Keats.
* Poet of the Wastes, a Persian movie.
* Pandaemonium, a movie about Coleridge and Wordsworth.
* Funeral Blues from Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Carol has today's Poetry Friday round-up.