Saturday, September 18, 2010

Favorites

I heard a new (to me) song the other day and had to look it up. It was from Wagner: Parsifal- An Orchestral Quest performed by the Royal Scottish National Orchestra. I love finding new music to enjoy, so I thought you all might like a playlist of songs that might be new to you.

Before I had a child who was serious about music, I would mostly listen to classical music while I was doing something else. I didn't really just sit and listen to it. If you are a "listen while doing other stuff" person, please feel free to put this playlist on while you're otherwise occupied.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

The playlist doesn't know who wrote Huapango, but it was written by José Pablo Moncayo, 1941.

1 comment:

M Pax said...

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard the Jupiter song before. Had to give it a listen. :) Parts of it sound like starlight. Nice.